Children's Accidents

If your child has suffered an accident which is someone else’s fault, whether in a road traffic accident, an accident in a public place such as at a leisure centre, our team of Accident Compensation Lawyers can help.
If your child is under 18, a "Litigation Friend" will normally act for them, usually a parent or grandparent. You may make a claim up until your child’s 21st birthday but the sooner you get in touch with us the better.

Personal Injury Litigation Law