Firm News | 22.10.20
Legal 500 ranking
Wansbroughs’ Private Client team are delighted to have improved their ranking in the latest edition of the Legal 500. Our clients can rest assured they are with tried, tested and trusted advisors which is even more critical in these worrying and unsettling times. However, if you are not a client of ours, please click the link below to view the ranking and read the testimonials. Come, and see what you are missing!
What is this all about? What is the Legal 500?
“The Legal 500 is independent, impartial and international. The Legal 500 is part of a traditional private business, where the aim is to provide the best information and data for the international legal community. We are not owned and run by private equity. Our goal is not short term profit but long term professional excellence”.
– this is a message from the founder of the Legal 500, John Pritchard.
The Legal 500 has been analysing the capability of law firms across the world for the last 33 years.
It has comprehensive research programmes that are revised and updated each year.
• The Legal 500 assesses the strength of law firms in over 150 jurisdictions.
• The research is based on feedback from clients worldwide along with interviews with legal and private practice lawyers and submissions of evidence from law firms.
• The Legal 500 have a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market.
• The Legal 500 aims to bring the most up to date vision of the global legal market into the spotlight every year.
How is the Legal 500 research undertaken?
The research undertaken for Legal 500 encompasses both qualitative and quantitative analysis and each year firms are invited to provide information on their specialist areas of practice.
They are required to:
• Provide specific details of work undertaken which results in a standard of work to which the Legal 500 researchers are able to apply a benchmark.
• Undertake detailed interviews which are conducted by experienced journalists and researchers within which they must explain the direction that the firm is taking and its strategy.
• Nominate key clients and referrers who are willing to be interviewed and provide feedback regarding the firm and its lawyers – some 300,000 clients are contacted each year.
Who uses the Legal 500?
The Legal 500 is used from an editorial point of view as well as being a directory for prospective clients and other professionals. The firm profile on the Legal 500 website describes Wansbroughs as being:
“a leading law firm in central Wiltshire. It has a strong client base and a good reputation for conducting work, commonly associated with much larger practices”.
“The Private Client Team deal with complex Wills, trust, tax and probate matters along with being recognised experts in estate planning for large landed estates agricultural clients, literary estates and business owners”.
If you like the sound of this editorial then please click on the link above to read the testimonials and to find out more information about working with Wansbroughs. More information can also be found on our website www.wansbroughs.com.