Legal News | 19.02.21
Good Work Plan
Some ‘Good Work Plan’ laws came into place on 6 April 2020.
This includes the following:
- Entitlement to receive written statement setting out the main terms of employment by no later than the beginning of employment;
- Workers entitled to an equivalent of the written statement;
- A requirement to include more detailed information in your written statement;
- If there is a need to average pay for holiday pay (where pay varies) this average changed from a 12 week average to a 52 week average;
- Swedish Derogation Model contract (an exemption to the rule that agency workers receive the same basic pay as comparable employees) banned; and
- Agency workers now need to receive a key facts page outlining specified information on each engagement.
If you would like more specific advice on how these changes could affect your business please get in touch with your usual contact or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.