Andrew Langbridge – A supportive training experience leading to my qualification as a Solicitor
Wansbroughs offers a great work environment; it feels like a big family with everyone knowing each other. This means you always have someone to ask for advice. The quality of work here is excellent, and not what I expected from a smaller, local firm. I was given responsibility at an early stage in my training contract but have always felt fully supported. Throughout my training contract I have had real hands-on experience and can see how I am contributing to the Firm’s success. The training environment is positive and the team of trainees is strong. I feel that I have had a personalised training experience which has taken my interests into account. I have recently qualified as a Solicitor in the Private Client team.
Route to Qualification:
- LLB (Hons) University of Bristol
- 1 week’s work experience in a Family team during degree
- 6 months’ experience as a paralegal in the Private Client Property team at Wansbroughs
- Training Contract with Wansbroughs with seats in Private Client, Commercial Property and Family
- Qualified into Private Client team in 2019