If you are considering making redundancies, we can provide you with practical advice in relation to planning and implementing the redundancy process. Our solicitors can advise you on:
- the procedure that you should follow
- collective and individual consultations
- fair selection for redundancy
- alternative employment and trial periods
- contractual and redundancy payments
- TUPE and redundancy
We can also provide you with advice on alternatives to redundancy, including, for example, changing employees’ terms and conditions.
If you are an employee, and believe that you are at risk of redundancy, or have recently been made redundant, we can provide you with advice in relation to the redundancy procedure, redundancy payments, and also any potential claims.