Wansbroughs’ Commercial Property team serves clients based regionally and nationally as well as locally.
We offer a Partner led service, many of whom trained and worked at large city practices before moving to Wansbroughs. Our broad range of specialist knowledge means that we are able to offer clients an alternative to larger city firms – providing the same level of service and expertise but at more competitive rates.
Having a thorough understanding of the property business, we aim to find creative solutions and provide commercial advice at a fair price. Placing an emphasis on strong relationships with our clients through high levels of personal service is a key ingredient to our success.
Whatever the type or scope of the project, whether it involves developing, owning, occupying or investing in land or buildings, our team has an exceptional blend of practical and legal expertise to offer.
Some of our specialisms include:
- Sales and purchases of commercial property;
- Development of land and buildings;
- Farming – traditional and diversified activities;
- Healthcare facilities in the private sector – acquisitions, development, extension and management of healthcare sites and facilities ranging from acute care hospitals to clinics;
- Landlord and Tenant;
- Renewables; and
- The licensed trade – buying, selling and leasing public houses and other licensed premises and all issues associated with tenanted and managed tied and free public houses.