Anna is a recommended Private Client solicitor in The Legal 500 which is a leading guide to law firms.
The Legal 500, 2020 edition published, "Anna Wensley Stock has a razor-sharp legal mind" and "Anna Wensley Stock is a trust and estate planning expert who can relate to clients and turns around work promptly."
Examples of work undertaken:
- Advising trustees on various issues including tax and beneficial entitlements.
- Acting as a professional executor on a number of high value estates.
- Liaising with barristers for technical advice for trustees and individuals.
- Considering the use of trusts and gifts into trusts of property as part of an overall strategy to minimise inheritance and capital gains tax and to provide protection in the case of a divorce.
- Advising upon post death will variations (possible within two years of the death of an individual) to reduce the tax payable upon death and in conjunction with a long term succession and tax planning strategy.